Anyway some of the reader comments on the blog entry and priceless;
- "Now you can take a bath with Schilling and Beckett and when they are out of the tube, drink all the water left and be happy"
- "Why does every story need a Boston angle with you Mr. Gammons? I know you might not agree, but baseball was not invented, nor was it perfected at Fenway"
- "You ended an article about CC Sabathia with how great Schilling and Beckett are. You are the Fox News equivalent of a Sports Journalist"
- "Gammons continues his 19-year ESPN tongue-kiss with the Boston Red Sox. Thrilling"
- "I used to have respect for peter gammons. The guys is a true boston shill though. Almost every single one of his articles has to do with praising the red sox. Broaden your horizona peter."
They go on and on. Really Peter, it is time to retire and sit next to Stephen King in the stands and leave the reporting to those who still pretend not to be biased.