Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rocket Denies in Front of Congress

At his testamony yesterday, Roger Clemens, again, denied ever using PEDs.

“It was great to be able to tell them what I’ve been saying all along - that I’ve never used steroids or growth hormone,” he said.

While we have yet to watch him say it in front of congress, this statement would undoubtedly be refuted by someone at the deposition if it weren't true. Simply making this statement would leave Roger open to legal issues if it were not true.

I am now going on record that I absolutely believe Roger.

Someone outside of the Commssioner's office needs to investigate the Mitchell report. Not only was it unbelievably incomplete and centered only on NY, but Roger's sworn testimony in front of congress leads me to believe it is inaccurate as well.

No comments:

Search This Blog