Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trade 1 Bloggers FLB

As you may know, I am in a fantasy league with some other Yankee bloggers (check out the league here). The first trade of the season was accepted yesterday and I'd like to know what you think.

I send Bill Hall and Huston Street to Bronx Blockers for Curtis Granderson and Ted Lilly.

As I had Street, J. Soria and B. Wagner, I could afford to trade a closer, and with John Lackey on the DL I needed another starter. With K's/9 and XBH as stats I like Lilly and Granderson a lot.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a problem
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

I like the Trade, I love Granderson, and Lilly is a good average pitcher.

Hopefully Hall doesn't catch fire and make you regret the trade!

Search This Blog