Thursday, December 20, 2007

Your Johan Fact of the Day

Johan Santana had a 3.33 era last year, his worse performance since 2001. The last Yankee to start 30+ games and have a better era was Mike Mussina in 2001. As the Hank says today in Newsday about the Cashman;

"He'll [Cashman] tell me that one day he wakes up and wants to do one thing, and the next he wakes up and wants to do the other thing," Steinbrenner said, "and I'm kind of the same way. I think that we're not exactly panicking thinking that we have to have anything at this point, but it's still a possibility. He's a great pitcher, and it has to be seriously considered."

I feel the same when I see statistics like this I want to make the deal but the thought of the holy trinity dominating for 10 years makes me hesitate.

Search This Blog